Brew pumps, valves, quick disconnects and chugger pump fittings
It's obvious to mention that process of producing beer in large volumes can be a real pain in the neck due to much amounts of liquids you have to manually operate with. That is when
chugger beer pumps stand out. This gear is developed to bring automation in brewing wherever it is possible. Imagine that you do not have to participate in recirculation of the wort now, the little helper does all the work for you. The only thing left is to observe the process and have fun of making beer.
Hop Goblin offers an additional equipment for any possible setup you may come up with. Let's take a quick overview:
- Kettle screens filter the wort of hops and trub
- Ball valves help to control the flow of liquor. They can be used as chugger pump fittings
- Degasser and aerator provides aid in fermentation
- Variety of washers prevent leaking, so you won't waste a drop of a treasurous beverage
- Cam locks are inevitable in quick disconnects, which are sufficient in various setups. A variety of conversions is available as well
- Spare parts for chugger pumps. Though all of our products are made for as long use as possible, these ones are sensitive for dry runs. The scheme is not self-priming, so it is strictly recommended to switch on with an inlet. Ignoring this rule will result in malfunctioning device
Do not hesitate, make an order and create a brew monster with decent amount of production capabilities right in your home!