Home > Kegging > Dispensing & Serving > Sanke Keg Taps

Sanke Keg Taps / Couplers

Commercial kegs require a special keg coupler in order to tap the beer contents. There are lot of variation to these connections, so do your research and ensure you are getting the correct version for your style keg. US / American kegs typically have a D Style or System connector. European kegs use an S Style or System to top the keg.

Sort By:
Page of 1